SUPERANNUATION & PENSION STRATEGIES TRAINING
February 27 and 28, 2019
‘This free training is on a first come, first serve basis. We can accommodate 20 maximum participants daily. Participants only need to attend 1 session. For any nominations, please notify your FPA AND their immediate CSMs on or before 20th February 2019.
The purpose of the ‘Superannuation and Pension Strategies’ Training is for learners to
- Understand the different strategies and recommendations provided by financial advisers involving superannuation and pension
- Identify and fill out the forms needed to be completed for the different types of strategies and products
This training covers the following,
- Review on superannuation and pension fund types
- Setting up of new superannuation and pension funds
- Consolidation / rollovers
- Superannuation contributions – Salary Sacrifice and Government co-contribution
- Re-contribution strategy
- Transition to Retirement
- Pension Refresh
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Beneficiary Nominations
- Altering/changing instructions of existing superannuation and pension funds
This training is open to,
- those who need to re-acquaint themselves with the strategies and the preparation of forms for both new and existing superannuation and pension funds
- those whose clients might be considering to outsource these tasks and have this course beneficial to the Financial Planning Assistant.
This training will have two (2) sessions, approximately two (2) hours per session.